||September 20, 2010, Victoria, BC - Pacific Tier Solutions Incorporated is pleased to announce the release of version 6.80 of our Book King Registration Module.
New functionality added to Book King Registration Module Version 6.80 includes the following:
- Group Relationships - Group relationships allow groups or families to create a single logon account with all their group members. Simply select one or more group members from your group to enroll into courses.
- Merge Clients - Merge duplicate client records that may exist in your client database into a single client record. All invoices and history for the merged clients is preserved.
- Client Notes - Enter and track notes and comments about a client.
- Manage Digital Signature Requests - View and manage outstanding requests for document digital signature requests.
- Course Rate Summary Report - New report summarizing course enrollments grouped by course rates.
- Course Rate Detail Report - New report with detailed data for course enrollments grouped by course rates.
- Course Extra Fee Summary Report - New report summarizing course extra fee purchases.
- Course Extra Fee Detail Report - New report with detailed course extra fee purchases.
- Course Attendance by Date Report - New attendance report with course enrollment details grouped by date.
- Ecommerce Payment Summary Report - New report itemizing e-commerce payments by payment type.
- Small bugs fixes and formating changes
Book King is a 100% web based scheduling solution. New versions of Book King are installed on the server only. Client computers are never affected as they are always using the latest version of the product.
Pacific Tier Solutions specializes in developing user friendly event and facility management software solutions for K-12 school districts, universities, colleges, parks and recreation, municipalities, government, military, theatres and conference centers.
For more information on Book King Facility and Recreation Management Software solutions or on Pacific Tier Solutions, visit the Web site located at www.bookking.ca or call Book King at 1.888.599.8282.