To use our Public Access Website you must have an active Client Account.
ACCOUNT CREATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you have never registered for a FMC Ice Sports Program or rented one of our Facilities, please follow the instructions below.
- Click Here to create a new account
- Fill in contact information for the Parent/Guardian or Primary Billing Contact for the account first. Family Members/Participants can be added to the account and enrolled after you've activated your account. Click the “Create Account” button to save your information
- Once you have completed the above steps, you will be sent an Account Activation Email. To activate your account, click on the link provided in the email.
If you have participated in a FMC Ice Sports Program or rented one of our Facilities in the past and cannot access your account, please do NOT create a new account. Please contact us at 888-74-SKATE or email email@example.com
to activate your existing account. Once we enable your online access, you will receive an Account Activation Email. Follow the instructions to access your online information.
HOW DO I ADD SOMEBODY TO MY ACCOUNT?:
- Logon to your existing account to access your information.
- Click on the “Family Member” tab, located next to the Contact Information tab.
- Click on “Add New Family Member” in the top right corner and fill out information for the participant.
- When completed, Click on “Add Family Member” at the bottom of the page to save the account; this will now bring you back to the “Family Members” tab.
- Repeat this process for each Family member you wish to add.
- When enrolling in an FMC Ice Sports program, select the Family Member’s name that will be participating in the course and proceed to checkout.
If you experience problems creating or updating your account please click on FAQ
at the top-right page for helpful information. If you are still experiencing problems, please call 888-74-SKATE or email firstname.lastname@example.org