To use our Public Access Website you must have an active Client Account.
ACCOUNT CREATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you have never registered for a FMC Ice Sports Program or rented one of our Facilities, please follow the instructions below.
- Click on the Click here to create a New Account link at the top of this screen and choose to create an Individual Account or Family Member Account.
- To create an Individual Account, complete the Billing Contact form by providing all required information and then click the Next button. Note: You can still add family members to your account later by logging on to your account and clicking on the Family Members Tab.
- To create a Family Member Account, complete the Billing Contact form by providing all required information. Click the Next button to continue to the Add Family Member Screen. Complete all required fields for the family member and then click the Save & Add Another button to save the family member and proceed to enter another family member to your account. Click the Finish button once you have added all of your family members to your account. Note: You can add additional family members to your account later by logging on to your account and clicking on the Family Members Tab.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you will be sent an Account Activation Email. To activate your account, click on the link provided in the email.
If you have participated in a FMC Ice Sports Program or rented one of our Facilities in the past and cannot access your account, please do NOT create a new account. Please contact us at 888-74-SKATE or email email@example.com
to activate your existing account. Once we enable your online access, you will receive an Account Activation Email. Follow the instructions to access your online information.
HOW DO I ADD SOMEBODY TO MY ACCOUNT?:
- Logon to your existing account to access your information.
- Click on the “Family Member” tab, located next to the Contact Information tab.
- Click on “Add New Family Member” in the top right corner and fill out information for the participant.
- When completed, Click on “Add Family Member” at the bottom of the page to save the account; this will now bring you back to the “Family Members” tab.
- Repeat this process for each Family member you wish to add.
- When enrolling in an FMC Ice Sports program, select the Family Member’s name that will be participating in the course and proceed to checkout.
If you experience problems creating or updating your account please click on FAQ
at the top-right page for helpful information. If you are still experiencing problems, please call 888-74-SKATE or email firstname.lastname@example.org