To use our Public Access Website you must have an active Client Account.
ACCOUNT CREATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you have never registered for a Grenfell Office (GO) Engagement event or course please follow the instructions below.
- Click on the Click here to create a New Account link at the top of this screen and choose to create an Individual Account or Family Member Account.
- To create an Individual Account, complete the Billing Contact form by providing all required information and then click the Next button. Note: You can still add family members to your account later by logging on to your account and clicking on the Family Members Tab.
- To create a Family Member Account, complete the Billing Contact form by providing all required information. Click the Next button to continue to the Add Family Member Screen. Complete all required fields for the family member and then click the Save & Add Another button to save the family member and proceed to enter another family member to your account. Click the Finish button once you have added all of your family members to your account. Note: You can add additional family members to your account later by logging on to your account and clicking on the Family Members Tab.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you will be sent an Account Activation Email. To activate your account, click on the link provided in the email.
If you have participated in a Grenfell Offce (GO) Engagement event or course in the past but do not have an online account, please do NOT create a new account. Please contact us at 709-637-6208 or email email@example.com
to activate your existing account. Once we enable your online access, you will receive an Account Activation Email. Follow the instructions to access your online information.
HOW DO I ADD A FAMILY MEMBER TO MY ACCOUNT?:
- Logon to your existing account to access your information.
- Click on “Add New Family Member” at the top of the page and fill in their contact information
- Click on “Add New Family Member” at the bottom of the page to add a group or family member to your account
If you experience problems creating or updating your account please click on FAQ
at the top-right page for helpful information. If you are still experiencing problems, please call 709-637-6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org