Setting up your Account
(PLEASE NOTE: Online registration is NOT available for Aquatic Programs)
You must set up an account before you register for a course.
TO SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT:
FOR NEW CUSTOMERS:
- Click “My Account” on the top blue bar on this page
- Click “I Don’t Have an Account” – Click "Here”
- Fill in your contact information (fields in red are required information)
- Click “Create Account”
- Once you have completed the above steps, you will be sent an Account Activation email. To activate your account, click on the link provided in the email.
FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS:
If you have participated in Grenfell Campus Community Education course, please do NOT create a new account. Please contact us at 637-6208 or email email@example.com to activate your existing account. Once we enable your online access, you will receive an Account Activation Email. Follow the instructions to access your online information.
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING CHILDREN/OTHER GROUP MEMBERS:
- Go to “My Account” to access your information. (You must have previously set up an account for yourself.)
- Click “Add New Group Member” at the top of the page and fill in their contact information.
- Click “Add New Group Member” at the bottom of the page.
- Continue steps 1 through 4 for each group member.
TO REGISTER FOR A COURSE:
- Go to the Course Category Tree (under the Courses tab)
- Click on a Course Subcategory
- Click the "Register Now" button to continue to the Participant Selection Screen. Select the participant name(s) from your account that you wish to enroll. (If you have not added Group Members to your account then the Participant Selection Screen is not displayed.) If a "Register Now" button is not clickable, this course is not currently available for internet registration, or you have already added this course to your "Shopping Cart," or you are already registered in this Course.
- Click the "Continue" button to add the course to your "Shopping Cart"
- To register for additional courses, click on "Keep Shopping" button from the "Shopping Cart" screen, or click the "Process Payment" button to proceed to the "Process Payment" screen to complete your registration purchase. Once you have successfully completed the payment transaction an invoice will be displayed with complete details about the camp registrations you have made.
- An email with your receipt will also be sent to the email address you provided in your account
WHAT CAN I DO ONLINE?
You can use the Book King system to register for courses, pay online using a Visa or Mastercard Credit Card, update your account information including group members, view Course Calendars or your own Personal Calendar (must be logged on) and view additional information about the services we provide.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW FROM A COURSE?
To withdraw from a course please contact us for assistance. Please refer to our Refund Policy for additional information.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS CREATING OR UPDATING YOUR ACCOUNT, OR WHILE REGISTERING FOR COURSES PLEASE CLICK ON “FAQ” AT THE TOP-RIGHT PAGE FOR HELPFUL INFORMATION. If you are still experiencing problems, please call 637-6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.